Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the mk 2 is a great reg ... its what my ccr comes from the factory with .. i have at least 6 of them

109 however is not balanced.... 156 is.

For water you can stand up in, I recommend a snorkel (with no fancy purge valve or other nonsense.)

That's what I recommend, but I use a MK10/BA/109/G250 and have plenty to sell. :) Seeing how this thread is closed, I only feel a little bad about that shameless plug.

Yes!

MK-2 with a 109 (unbalanced/unbalanced) would be perfect!

I would enjoy breathing that combo so I can compare it over varying tank pressures on an H-valve. Pool time!

@buddhasummer, "Your next assignment, should you choose to accept it..." Set me up with a MK-2 and a 109 and your usual extra service kit for each. You get dibs. If you choose not to, I'll check the usual suspects for same.

You know that I'm good for it. Snag a pair, bring both up to your standards for those given regs, and let me know when you want payment ...

It would be interesting to see what Simon can get for a 109..... MK-2 should be easy, and a vintage model would be a real cool find. Dumpster Diver gave me one he was going to throw out. I flipped the seat, and one o-ring (piston head), and it is purring along. I did swap in a heavy yoke.... Of interest is that it is such an early model, it seems the seat is not the same as 99% of the others.

Heck, a MK-3 would be another one.... (got a few)...

Can't wait to see this play out!

there are a bunch of mk-2 regs on the big auction site, a bunch are "vintage"...

Yes!

MK-2 with a 109 (unbalanced/unbalanced) would be perfect!

I would enjoy breathing that combo so I can compare it over varying tank pressures on an H-valve. Pool time!

@buddhasummer, "Your next assignment, should you choose to accept it..." Set me up with a MK-2 and a 109 and your usual extra service kit for each. You get dibs. If you choose not to, I'll check the usual suspects for same.

You know that I'm good for it. Snag a pair, bring both up to your standards for those given regs, and let me know when you want payment ...

Mission accepted. Let me look into it .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom