New Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Welcome

Glad to have you here and better to dive with everyone.

Scott

I look above here on the thread and what do I see? I see Chad & Scott in the same room. this is not a big deal, but it reminds me of the last time I was at Gilboa in the fill room waiting for my tank. The funny part is that not only are they in the same room again but also discussing the same tipic..DIR.. Just had to post it. Jeff

Whats up Junkie....

:nono: :bounce:
:boxing:

:banging:

Hey I am still just hiding here in the corner with my gear.

:wallpeek: hoping you guys don't :hanged: me. :D

Chad

:anon: :smash:

Hey Turtle-diver, I forgot to welcome you to the board. I was to focused. Anyway you will love it here. Everyone is very helpful and there isn't anything you can't find out. Enjoy

Chad. Are you still shooting for Jan instead of Dec at Gilboa..? Me & Scott are looking forward to maybe diving with ya.

Jeff

We are going to work something out but it looks like January is our best bet with the Holidays coming up. I can't wait to meet you guys officially and now that I know you I can give as good as I get so watch out. :D

Chad

I hate to take the tread in a different direction here but if we do go, (and I'm sure we will before the holidays), we will be sure to post how much fun it was diving in freezing cold temps with icecicles hanging off the end of our noses. But then I think of the awsome vis we will have... Sure you don't want to reconsider?
Just the thought of not hitting the bottom of the quarry till January makes me want to
:puke:

Jeff

If I can work anything different out I will post it in the KPP section.

If you guys go do the same. You never know when I might show up.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom