New Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

to the board Turtle-diver! I am a warm weather diver, so you won't see me at any of the quarry's until it thaws! (or I can head WAY south) ... where the water is turqouise blue and visibility is a mile.:wink: Anyway, glad to see you here ... these people are great!
:cheers:

Nitrox Junkie once bubbled...
I hate to take the tread in a different direction here but if we do go, (and I'm sure we will before the holidays), we will be sure to post how much fun it was diving in freezing cold temps with icecicles hanging off the end of our noses. But then I think of the awsome vis we will have... Sure you don't want to reconsider?
Just the thought of not hitting the bottom of the quarry till January makes me want to
:puke:

Jeff

I'd be more than happy to join you all....in the spring when the air warms up a bit more. As for ckharlan hiding behind a wall with his gear...be on the lookout....you never seem to know when he will jump out from behind there with god only knows what.

Turtle.....

Welcome to the board, and the KY site....most of us are ahrmless, but watch out for the shark chick....she is a mean shot with baked goods.

:getsome::rambo::maniac:

welcome :home:

Hey Turtle Diver, welcome to this here board. I be DUI certified 3 times. Is that anythang like DIR certified?

"Big-t-2538 Turtle.....

Welcome to the board, and the KY site....most of us are ahrmless, but watch out for the shark chick....she is a mean shot with baked goods."

Hey he doesn’t know about that!! I was going to get him, you messed up my plans!!:mean: YOU are the one who should look out!! Turtle don't lessen to a word they say!!

- A J

A. J. Shark once bubbled...
"
Hey he doesn’t know about that!! I was going to get him, you messed up my plans!!.....Turtle don't lessen to a word they say!!

First...maybe it's a Kentucky thing :fork:, but lessen is something you do to take away from something else....for instance......."I will lessen my chace of getting hit with baked goods by avoiding A.J. Shark at all costs."

I believe the word you were looking for was listen...but I know how the education system in Kentucky works...I understand if they haven't gotten to making grammar (or proper grammar anyway) part of the curriculum. It isn't your fault....you are blonde and you live in Kentucky...why am I wasting my breath....

YOU are the one who should look out!!

- A J

Bring it on!!!! I'm ready and waitin'....

:armed:
:shootmup::sharky::m16:

A. J. Shark once bubbled...
sorry KentuckyDiver rubed off on me!!:eek:ut:
- A J

I think I would get myself in trouble if I followed that up...I'm just going to leave it alone

I've noticed soemthing, it seem like those that post in the KPP section that are from KY are all from the Lexington area. Is there anyone from norhtern KY here? I see and awful lot of dive flags on cars around here.

By the way, welcome to the board.

don't live in Ky any longer. I am from Louisville & miss it dearly. I will be comin' back up in the spring/summer for a family reunion. My aunt & uncle live in LaGrange. I want to do some diving while there.... Any ideas or takers? :)

From what my aunt tells me there's a huge quarry right down the road from her.

:lurk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom