New IconHD Net Ready Firmware is available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pumuckel57

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The new NetReady firmware release 3.06 will be available for download today on the mares website.
Timebug is definitively fixed:D , some other minor fixes are made and also some smaller new features are included.

Now we are still waiting for the release for the "old" Icon HD that also shows the timebug.:)

Uli

For me still shows only 3.04 firmware version.

---------- Post Merged at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Oops... Figured it out.. I had not registered the Icon HD Net Ready yet. Site was just showing me the updates for Icon HD (pre-air integration) model until I registered the Net Ready.

Hi,

I have some problems with the upgrade.
I have downloaded 3,06 firmware from mares website but I can't find how to upgrade the instrument with divers diary.
I open dive computer panel and I see the four bottons: download data from Icon, store data on mac, restore data and firmware update but I can just click the first two bottons!!
Did I miss something?

thank you for your help.

It is not yet supported by the Mac software. Downloading maps as well. I've gotten around it by using the Mares Windows Dive Organizer in a virtual machine on my Mac.

I've downloaded 3.06 firmware in zip file, however, they require password when un zip,
dose anyone know about this password?

How do you download the maps from a PC? I get the Mac/Diver Diary sucks but apprently they are working on it.

HELP HELP. ive just got my icon and im trying to update to 3.06 but i cant get it to update....when i do the download it gets taken straight to the dive organiser and when i check what firmwear its still saying 3.04, ive no idea what im doing, im ok on pcs but im not a geek im also female so need it expained not tech, please someone help thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom