New kid on the block.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In case you hadn't noticed, I think it's Summer there now, eh!? At least that's what they call it! :tease:

Welcome from one of the warmer climes! I hope you learn as much and meet as many fine people (Canucks included) as I have. Be sure to check out the Ontario Wrecking section for lots of fun people from your neck-a-da-woods!

I thought we'd gotten rid of those guys and moved onto the Front St boys or something????? I dunno...
Welcome aboard. I have a cousin in Calgary whose getting married in August and my young brother worked there for over a year and only came back this last christmas.
Cheers Big Ears
The Thunder From Down Under,
The Gasman

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Welcome, heaps to learn and so of the best advice is to be found here. Enjoy the surface interval.

=-)

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA.
( Ya I know, your waters cold too ) Have fun here and Daive Safe...............

Welcome to the board! Just remember, it only seems like winter in the water :), good to see there are a few more people from Cow-town around here... cold, landlocked... now why isn't this a diver's paradise?

Ah well, all those great mountain lakes to explore, you people in 20+ C water don't know what you're missing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom