new KISS forum on scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim Smith

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

After much persuasion from Howard at scuba board and a few others, Jetsam has agreed to set up a KISS forum on Scuba Board. This will be for members looking for KISS specific information or any other question that you want to put to us. Jeff Toorish has agreed to be our moderator for this forum. Thanks Jeff!

For those that are interested, we have added some new things to our website.

In the gallery section, we have some of the old KISS trip photos posted, as well as more testimonials from some key divers. We still have a number of old photos to work through and those will be posted as soon as possible.

We also have 2 new articles posted. You will find those on the news section under magazines. We will have 4 more articles up shortly.

For those that are just starting to research rebreathers, I would suggest reading the article by Richard Pyle under the magazine section.

Our events listing has also been updated. Hopefully we will see some of you at one of the shows.

All the best,

Kim Smith
www.jetsam.ca

Were trusting jtoorish :shocked: (Just teasin' Jeff :) ) Kim this will be a great new addition to SB, glad you decided to make a go of it.

Welcome Kim! I don't dive a KISS, but I love my baby booster!

Heather

Kim:

Great to hear there's now a KISS forum here on Scubaboard. Hopefully, we can avoid all the discussions about "bikini-clad models" over here and just talk rebreather diving with KISS units!

And Jeff as the moderator, that's great. My former KISS student has made the big time. It's so nice to see them grow up. :)

See you in Grand Cayman on Saturday, Kim!

Doug

Good to see you here Kim ... Glad to have you on the board and a brand new forum as well.
I'll read that article by Richard Pyle, even if I'm not looking for one .. knowledge is a good thing :)

Kim Smith:
...snip...
In the gallery section, we have some of the old KISS trip photos posted, as well as more testimonials from some key divers. ...

Just a heads up that in the Gallery section, all but the Nautilus and Bikini sections get 404 (page not found) errors.

Cheers

Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom