New KY Diver from Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will for sure let you know if I am out that way! Thank you so much for the offer. I worked with this one guy for a while and had no clue he dove, and he saw my headline on facebook.com about me getting new gear, and he responded as well. I am meeting sorts of people now. I love it! I am trying to get my roommate to take his refresher course, but he scares me a little. ha ha

I am up for a good challenge and open to about anything ha ha. Now I am very curious. ha ha:D:confused:

I am up for a good challenge and open to about anything ha ha. Now I am very curious. ha ha:D:confused:

It's the only way to reach the inner circle of the KPP click.

I've only seen a couple of divers fail in 10 years. I think the clues are in my avatar! :D

crpntr133 and I both tried to save an initiate a few years ago, he was lost, never to be seen again. :shakehead:

crpntr133 and I both tried to save an initiate a few years ago, he was lost, never to be seen again. :shakehead:

I would be willing to bet that he sold his gear and got out of diving.

I'm surprised that you didn't try to get any of it yourself.:D

It was all rental or I might have. I do remember a jacket BC that he had just bought. He said it had 75 lbs of lift if I am thinking right. He was pretty proud of it.

I still to this day do not know of a shop locally that rents large steel tanks......Reminds me of the first time I dove my doubles in a wet suit.

What was the name of that old Navy tv show where they were always yelling, "Blow the ballast tanks, dive, dive, dive!"??? However; I don't remember any elevator music on that dive, just a face plant into the bottom!:rofl3:

I still to this day do not know of a shop locally that rents large steel tanks......Reminds me of the first time I dove my doubles in a wet suit.

What was the name of that old Navy tv show where they were always yelling, "Blow the ballast tanks, dive, dive, dive!"??? However; I don't remember any elevator music on that dive, just a face plant into the bottom!:rofl3:

I remember that cloud of silt and then seeing a face of a paniced diver coming out of it at me.

I remember that cloud of silt and then seeing a face of a paniced diver coming out of it at me.

:rofl3: If I remember correctly, I tried to catch him on the way down and you tried to catch him on the ride back up.

He did it right though, called it a day.

Is a 30 second dive a log entry?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom