New member from Austin, TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jray

Reaction score
Hello all. I just found this board and had to join. There's a lot of good information in here. I've been certified for about 15 years but only serious about diving for about 1. I've done almost all of my diving in Cozumel, Roatan and Lake Travis (Austin).

I'm looking for information on dive sites in the Austin area if anyone has anything they would like to share.

Welcome to the boards.

Be sure to watch the Texas Swamp Diving Team section for club dives. We are a loose knit group that just enjoys diving together.

The only membership criteria is you have to dive with us, and give us a change to get to know you.

TwoBit

I can only echo what TwoBit had to say. Welcome to the board, and try to make the weekend camp/dive trip at Possum Kingdom the weekend after Memorial Day.

Thanks for the hospitality! I will definately show up for some Texas Swamp Diving Team events. The weekend after Memorial day I will be 100' underwater in Roatan so I'm gonna have to miss the Possum Kingdom trip. I have never heard of Possum Kingdom. Where is it and how is the diving? I'm always looking for new places to dive.

Welcome Jray.

I was going to suggest checking out the TSDT forum, but I see that I'm a little late...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom