New member from Gozo for Scuba Board!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mobymark

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Divers. I am Mobymark from the Island of Gozo, Malta. Any Questions I can help you with about diving in Gozo, Just let me know. Thanks.

to the Scuba Board!
Iland of Gozo!!! Sheeeeesh The list of place's i would like to Dive just gets longer and longer. and Malta sounds just wonderful also!!! Please tell us what kind of diving you do ? wreck, deep, shallow, reef, etc...

Mike

mobymark:
Hello Fellow Divers. I am Mobymark from the Island of Gozo, Malta. Any Questions I can help you with about diving in Gozo, Just let me know. Thanks.

Welcome! This board has been a great place for me to get information.

wandernsoul:
Hey Moby,

Welcome to the board, I think you'll like it here. Great stuff, great info, and lots of input. We welcome yours.
And I'd love to hear about the diving there on Gozo.

Enjoy the board!

Beck
Thanks for the greeting. Theres alot of websites on Gozo and Malta to check out. I have videos of our dive sites on www.mobydivesgozo.com . let me know what you think. I have never been to New Hampshire but I was born in Detroit, Mich. Been living in Malta since 1980. Any diving at home?

GotAir:
to the Scuba Board!
Iland of Gozo!!! Sheeeeesh The list of place's i would like to Dive just gets longer and longer. and Malta sounds just wonderful also!!! Please tell us what kind of diving you do ? wreck, deep, shallow, reef, etc...

Mike
Hey Mike, Maltas far from the U.S. but its some fun diving. Check out our site at mobydivesgozo.com and other sites for pictures and videos of the dive sites. I was born in Detroit and ive only dived in the Keys which i enjoyed and will go back to with my sons. Mark.

Hey. Welcome to SB! Any questions that YOU have about scuba diving, and you'll find them here!

And welcome to SB! :wavey: Put us in your Favorites, and check in often...

don

Hi Mark,

Welcome to the board! I remember meeting you last year when Moby was at the travel show in Utrecht. I'm the American guy who was collecting brochures from everywhere. I hope to come for a few days to Gozo this year and dive with you. But first I'm off to Sharm al Sheik next week.

Great to have you here!

Phil

Back
Top Bottom