New Member from Sacramento

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swellmo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
New member here from Sacramento. My wife and I are just getting into scuba at 44 and are just about done with our eLearning through PADI. Excited to try something that we hope to eventually share with our kids, too. Totally open to recommendations on places to dive, shops, gear, etc. We usually keep to ourselves, but would like to hopefully find a few dive buddies that have experience and are pretty chill. Super excited to get started learning and get our feet wet!!!

Welcome, and some online sites that may be helpful to you: the NoCal regional sub-forum on this board, on facebook, there are many local diving pages/clubs: Monterey Bay Scuba DIvers Open, Monterey County Dive Reports, and there may be Northern California scuba pages as well, you can do a search

HI, and welcome to SB. It's great that you are getting involved in the dive industry and are keen to introduce your kids also. I guess that's all family holidays sorted now for the next few years. Happy bubbles!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom