New Member Returning to Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GRod-Diver

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All, I'm new on the board and recently started getting my equipment serviced/checked/replaced as needed to get myself back into diving. I and my equipment are all checked out in the pool, practiced my buoyancy and I'm ready for a nice little shore dive at Blue Heron Bridge, Riviera Beach, Fl this coming Saturday.
I won't be bringing a buddy, so if anyone is planning to be there and wouldn't mind letting me follow them around, that would be great!
I see High Tide is at 3:30ish pm, So I'll be suited up and ready to go before 3:00pm!
Worst case scenario, I don't have a problem with doing it solo, I probably won't cover as much ground due to my lack of familiarization for navigating around the swim area and keeping out of the boat channels, etc.
I'm ok with that, I love tiny critters and I will be working on Buoyancy skills. That will keep me busy.
The whole point of this is to prepare for a trip to Cozumel on May 4th! I'll diving for four days!
Sorry for the long post! Can you tell I'm getting excited!?

Welcome to Scubaboard. We are so pleased to have you join us.

Have you found the subforum specific to
Florida?

Welcome to ScubaBoard 14Sierra. Blue Heron Bridge is a nice place to dive. Enjoy it and let us know how it goes.

My group of 5 will be diving BHB next Tuesday at 6 pm for a twilight/nite dive.

We will also be diving wrecks in West Palm, Boynton, and Jupiter next week.

Check the link in my signature for more info if interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom