New member.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Moondiver,

Welcome to Scuba Board! There sure are a lot of refugees from "that other board". What happened over there to cause soo much discontent?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy Scuba Board. Your questions, comments and input are always welcome. If you need anything, please let me know.

Cheers,

Welcome moondiver:
I tried "that other board" once and couldn't wade through all the floatsom. We are all very friendly here. Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the board! If you want to feel really welcome, be sure to stop by the Florida Conch Divers forum. We'll also dive with you if you're ever in our neck of the woods.

Other board, we don't need no stinkin' other board!

(Actually, I still go to a couple of others now and then, but none of them have the same ambience as here. )

Best wishes and safe ascents,
Grier

Ooops! I was thinking about another "other board". But I certainly agree with the other thread's comments about RSD, both the board and the magazine. Too bad their editors can't provide more content like we have here. I think they're trying to fill the gap left by Skin Diver!

Oops - another oldie

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom