Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vaughan2003

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello fellow divers, I was just at Our world Underwater here in the windy City and a young lady was telling me about this sight. I am checking it out . How do I get someone to respond to me or them?

Good luck there! you're a newbie! but then so am I. New to he board that is. Cold back there is it. I don't miss digging out of the snow. Hi from sunny arizona.

Hello fellow divers, I was just at Our world Underwater here in the windy City and a young lady was telling me about this sight. I am checking it out. How do I get someone to respond to me or them?

It was great to meet you guys at OWU!

There are many ways to talk to people on here. You can post a thread to numerous people asking questions or stating a concern, etc... Or you can send a message to that person individually. Feel free to ask any questions that you might have. I will help wherever I can! :)

Hello fellow divers, I was just at Our world Underwater here in the windy City and a young lady was telling me about this sight. I am checking it out . How do I get someone to respond to me or them?

Usually asking a question does the trick.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom