New Muck Diving Documentary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

klausi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I’m excited about the release of my first full-length documentary: “Muck: The Biology of Underwater Sandy Habitats in the Tropics”. The footage is the result of my underwater filming throughout most of the pandemic, and the narration is a result of years of thinking about the “muck” fauna as a biologist. I think this documentary has something for everyone, for my diving friends, for my marine bio friends who I hope will pay more attention to the muck fauna in the future, and for everyone else who hopefully enjoys the footage of the unusual marine critters.

I used a Olympus TG6, with 1 or 2 2000 lumen video lights, and a GoPro HERO7, edited on VDSC video editor.

Yeah that’s great. Thanks for posting your somewhat Herzogische video!
I used to work as a scallop diver in England. Scallop flats are considered quite boring to fun divers I think but I loved them. You’d see all sorts of amazing things.
And of course, it’s very quiet w just me down there.

So when I open my dive center, one of the things I'm going to do is to place a large TV in the window, and play various dive videos from all over the world all night to entice people to come in the next day. During the day, the TV will be facing inwards.

Adding your video to the playlist.

Just su
I’m excited about the release of my first full-length documentary: “Muck: The Biology of Underwater Sandy Habitats in the Tropics”. The footage is the result of my underwater filming throughout most of the pandemic, and the narration is a result of years of thinking about the “muck” fauna as a biologist. I think this documentary has something for everyone, for my diving friends, for my marine bio friends who I hope will pay more attention to the muck fauna in the future, and for everyone else who hopefully enjoys the footage of the unusual marine critters.

I used a Olympus TG6, with 1 or 2 2000 lumen video lights, and a GoPro HERO7, edited on VDSC video editor.

Yeah that’s great. Thanks for posting your somewhat Herzogische video!
I used to work as a scallop diver in England. Scallop flats are considered quite boring to fun divers I think but I loved them. You’d see all sorts of amazing things.
And of course, it’s very quiet w just me down there.
Thank you! Herzogisch is quite a compliment!

So when I open my dive center, one of the things I'm going to do is to place a large TV in the window, and play various dive videos from all over the world all night to entice people to come in the next day. During the day, the TV will be facing inwards.

Adding your video to the playlist.
Thank you - I hope it will enthuse your future divers about the ocean!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom