New New Jersey Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JFras30

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My son and I finally finished our checkout dives and we're certified! We had so much bad weather we had a difficult time getting it done. Our dive vacation turned into a snorkel vacation because we didn't get certified in time. But that was cool snorkeling in the Keys. We'll dive next time. We had to get certified in NJ because my son is doing it through his high school. They pick up the tab for him. Cool, right? His high school specializes in marine biology so he had to learn to dive. I always wanted to so I used the same dive shop his school went through. Its cool doing something like this together. Now we have to work on experience. I'm glad I found these boards. Great discussions. Very informative for us new guys,

JF

Welcome to Scuba Board

Welcome to the board!

Joe

A warm welcome to you from the chilly, orca infested waters of Puget Sound! Congratulations to you and your son.

Sea ya!

Welcome aboard to ScubaBoard.

That is cool that the school covers the cost. Even better is that the two of you certified together. Just strating a family of my own, maybe I can get the fiance` into diving and then we can train any young ones that may pop up. :)

Congrats on the certs and keep diving safe!

Michael

Congratulations on taking the first steps toward an incredible life adventure!
Life's crazy, live it! If you ever need any advice or help, we're here for you. Sounds like a great High School for sure. Now you have something to look forward to on your next vacation...SCUBA!

Britt
CrazyScuba.com :fish:

JF,

Welcome aboard! Always good to see fellow Jersey divers on SB.

J.

Welcome to the scubaboard, nice to see you here! Very cool High School, wish mine woulda been like that, I woulda started diving about 22 years earlier!!!! :snorkel:

C U underwater,
scubadivadivemaster

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom