New Oceanic Pioneer Ultra Clear Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would love to see a comparison review of these new Oceanic masks with their predecessor in the market of optically-clear glass masks: the Atomic masks.

I just put this mask on our site....it shows all the colors....

Im putting up the LE version as I talk.....

Looking good! Man all those colors look sharp, but most especially the LE.

I would love to see a comparison review of these new Oceanic masks with their predecessor in the market of optically-clear glass masks: the Atomic masks.

Me too! The Atomic Subframe is my mask of choice, everything from fit and comfort to view and style. I just hope the Oceanic Pioneer blows the Atomic out of the water. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Pics of Limited Edition:
Dive Right In Scuba
Thanks for the link, I just ordered one. I am also a first time customer.
Me too! The Atomic Subframe is my mask of choice, everything from fit and comfort to view and style. I just hope the Oceanic Pioneer blows the Atomic out of the water. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

I have the Black/Yellow Atomic Subframe, I will compare the two and post a report here when new mask arrives.

Thanks for the link, I just ordered one. I am also a first time customer.

We will take care of you :D and look forward to your repeat business and working for you and of course......getting you this bada$$ mask:14:

I just hope the Oceanic Pioneer blows the Atomic out of the water.

I hope not, otherwise, I'm going to have to spend more $. :D

:14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom