New pier fee at Wyndham Aura Wooden Pier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used the wooden pier to meet my dive op in Nov. and they had posted the $3.00 charge but was never enforced.Sand Dollar uses San Clemente Pier and I have never seen them pick up at the wooden pier for their dive op. The $40,000 to maintain the San Clemente Pier does not apply to the wooden pier. Why would Sand Dollar Sports enter into an agreement to operate a pier that they do not use for their dive op? I agree that it is unlikely that Terra Sud is not some random company that happens to have a pier at the Wyndam. Their is an identical pier south of the Wyndam wooden pier. Is there a charge for this and is it owned by Terra Sud? This is the typical nickle and diming that goes on in Mexico and turns tourists off so that they do not want to come back again IMO

Is this the Wyndham resort and spa on Cozumel?? If so we are staying there on the 30th through the 4th, and did not know we could dive right there! Also we are diving with Pelgic Ventures. Anyone know anything about them? (sorry for the thread jack)

I stayed at the Aura from March 13th- 20th. I did 4 days of diving with sand dollar. They were right there and I didn't feel like going and searching for another dive op.

VERY VERY nice people and great service. I gave them my equipment on day one and they made sure my equipment was on the boat each dive day and they took it off and cleaned and stored it for the next day. No charge

Sure there were 18 divers on the boat, but they broke us up into three groups and it was never crowded under water. The dive masters took the time to show us the little things and overall it was a great experience. price was not bad either.

I give sand dollar two thumbs up for great service.

Although I was told about the fee thing starting in April, but they told me Aura guest would not get charged.

And the Aura is a great place to stay, in case anyone was wondering.

Back
Top Bottom