New retiree and new diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brownie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have traded in the world of work (I retired in April) for the world of diving! In August, I did 15 dives wherein I learned a great deal and had lots of laughs! In mid-Sept. I am off to Roatan for another adventure! I try to draw upon the advice, tips, and wisdom that are offered in web sites such as this. It's great to be learning something new and having fun!:D

Oh, to be able to retire and do nothing but travel and dive... (welcome to heaven...)

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!!

Fill out your profile so we can know a little more about you!!!

Hi! Welcome to both GREAT worlds. I retired 18 months ago and took up diving and travel....have a blast!

Welcome to SB Brownie - I am so excited for you! There is a whole new world waiting for you out there and you are never too old to learn new tricks.

I am a newly certified diver as well and I will be going to Roatan with my dive buddy in November. I hear that it is awesome! We will be staying at the Cocoview resort.

If you have any newbie scuba related questions be sure to visit: http://www.thescubaguide.com/introduction/

Enjoy making bubbles ...

-amadeus

Welcome to the SB. I too am jealous. If I could I would give up work just go diving. You are going to love Roatan. I have never had a bad dive there. Well I guss the only bad dive is not diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom