New So Cal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBA482

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello All,

I am back into diving after a 22 year hiatus...needless to say, finishing up my OW cert this Wednesday at Cat & have already bought my gear. I'm ready to dive! I own my own boat and wouldn't mind taking the right person (or 2) off Dana, Laguna, Newport or Catalina trips. I would prefer to dive with somebody who has a little bit more experience than I, but not so much I would feel compelled to dive beyond my limits. I've been sifting through some of the buddy finders list and not many people update their profiles that are new. I'm 37, like classic rock, enjoy anything outdoors, hunt, fish, camp, off-road, ATV, ride Harley, Jeep, guns, and spearfishing. Currently I have Tuesday to Thursday off and prefer to go out on Wednesday so I have time to prep then clean my gear.

If interested in meeting up for a dive, I'd rather meet in person first (over coffee or something) before taking on the responsibility in my boat. Hope you can understand why. Any takers?

Hi SCUBA482 and welcome to :sblogo:
Plenty of SoCal divers on the board, good luck finding a buddy!

Welcome to the 'board and back into the water!!!

Please feel free to drop on down to your local forum and join in our fun here:

SoCal - ScubaBoard

There is plenty here to help you get wet....just say when!!!!

Hope to see you in the water someday soon.

action-smiley-069.gif
Howdy and Welcome to SB...!

Be sure to always leave a qualified pilot on the boat while you dive, please...!

Click Forums on the bar above, look at all the various forums, and try some - especially your local forum. Check in often...!

don
grinning-smiley-039.gif

smiley-linie-001.gif

Welcome to Scubaboard. Lots of friendly SoCal divers here. Visit the SoCal Forums and local subforums.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom