New Tattoo and Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think we need a thread with all the pics! I have two from years ago, but still trying to figure out a third one that will be my first scuba related tattoo. I have some basic ideas but haven't tied it all together yet.

Wow!!!!! It has been almost four years since LVX originally posted. I hope he didn't go diving in contaminated water and experience a flesh eating bacteria!

Follow the aftercare instructions given by your artist. The most common answer I see here is 2 weeks give or take a little bit which follows the aftercare instructions I was given when I got mine.

Ok guys, as a heavily tattooed person and a diver I can tell you, you should wait at least two weeks before any activity that you are submerged in water. It is not going to pull ink out of your skin or anything, but it will not heal properly and you could scar. You are not even supposed to get the area you got tattooed wet for 6 days after.

Back
Top Bottom