New Teric band - stretchy NATO band

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been using the BluShark Pajama bands for a while now. They do (just) fit around my drysuit sleeve. The main downside is that after putting them on tight enough, enough time, the holes in the strap are showing significant wear. They're in no danger of breaking yet, but it looks like they won't last forever.

[...] the holes in the strap are showing significant wear. They're in no danger of breaking yet, but it looks like they won't last forever.

That is good to know. I'm not a drysuit diver, but have been curious about their bands.

Care to give an idea of how long you've had that band? Or, at least how oftem with the drysuit?

I'm likely to give 'em a try anyways, but it's good to have an idea of how long it might last

That is good to know. I'm not a drysuit diver, but have been curious about their bands.

Care to give an idea of how long you've had that band? Or, at least how oftem with the drysuit?

I'm likely to give 'em a try anyways, but it's good to have an idea of how long it might last

Looking back to post #1, I got the straps on around Jan 12, 2021. :)

Not sure how many dives. I've done 88 dives since then, but that's a mix of OC and CCR and I only use my Terics on OC dives and deep, technical CCR dives. I'd have to go through and manually count to figure out how many dives with Teric in a drysuit....

Hello fellow divers! If you’re looking for an alternative strap for your dive watch then check out our upcycled wetsuit straps. These feature quick release pins and fit with a 20mm lug width. We officially launched in December and we’re giving a 10% discount for all scuba divers 🤿. Also, 5% of every sale goes to the Marine Conservation Society, helping to protect our oceans. Link to website below and feel free to contact us with any questions. www.sdcwatches.com

D7EDD21A-A888-4865-A1F0-970262628C5A.jpeg

FA1ED3FC-778D-4C6A-86E3-F7D0D57791B9.jpeg

Hello fellow divers! If you’re looking for an alternative strap for your dive watch then check out our upcycled wetsuit straps. These feature quick release pins and fit with a 20mm lug width. We officially launched in December and we’re giving a 10% discount for all scuba divers 🤿. Also, 5% of every sale goes to the Marine Conservation Society, helping to protect our oceans. Link to website below and feel free to contact us with any questions. www.sdcwatches.com

View attachment 710480
View attachment 710481
LOL! Pure off topic advertising for a strap that is too narrow, and has the break-a-pin-lose-a-watch problem.

LOL! Pure off topic advertising for a strap that is too narrow, and has the break-a-pin-lose-a-watch problem.
And costs 95 pounds... or about $126...

Wouldn’t shearwater replace the computer if their pin/strap broke?

Wouldn’t shearwater replace the computer if their pin/strap broke?
Their customer service is legendary, but I kinda doubt it is that legendary. :) I bought a Zulu band and have been pretty happy with it, but so far have only had it on one trip - Best Teric band ?

Back
Top Bottom