New to me Bauer JRII, looking for fill whip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Litchen42

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just got a new to me JRII, and it has an SCBA fill whip on it, missing the pressure gauge. Anybody know where I can source a new or used yoke fill for this in the US? I shouldn't need the hose, just the Yoke/Valve/Gauge.

Awesome, thanks. Looks like I can get an SCBA to Yoke adapter and a Gauge and I'll be up and running! Saves a bit over getting a whole new whip. Also have decent price on filters and oil there.

The bauer fill valves, self purging with more flexible hoses than standard and unimam fittings that permit you spin the valves for hookup until pressurised are heaven. There are a few different hose lengths and gauges that read at the top to suit your filling pressure choice. Rather than 300bar reading at 4 oclock it reads at 1 oclock or something like that for better accuracy.

I just got a new to me JRII, and it has an SCBA fill whip on it, missing the pressure gauge. Anybody know where I can source a new or used yoke fill for this in the US? I shouldn't need the hose, just the Yoke/Valve/Gauge.

Personally I would get one of these and a yoke adapter vs trying to put an SCBA adapter on
Din Filler with Screw Bleed - Upgraded

This is the SCBA to Yoke adapter, and if you call John and ask, he can probably swap out the m2m union for a tee to put a gauge on it.
SCBA to Yoke

Back
Top Bottom