New to Scuba Board.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldpeanut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi,

I have just joined Scuba Board today as a member. Although I have been diving since 1972 and logged more than 2300 dives so far, I found out there are a lot of things I can learn from the other members here.

I am a PADI insrtuctor currently residing in Vancouver, B.C. Canada. Before I immigrated to Canada in 1990, I was living in Taiwan. Every year I still travel back to Taiwan to enjoy some warm water diving there even I have already get used to the cold water diving in Vancouver.

Hopefully I could contribute something to this board eventually.

Best regards,

Terry Hua

I'm sure you will, welcome to the board, and since you are in Vancouver please stop by Mario's Gellati and have one for me the best Gellato i ever had in my life.

welcome to the board. Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing you in the discussions.

Melissa

Hello Terry, welcome to Scubaboard! Once you feel comfortable, be sure to request access to the Instructor Forum where you can discuss topics with other instructors.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to the board!

2300 seems like such a HUGE number to me.. (only around 75 or so).. I need to move closer to the coast, or I'll never crack 1000...

D.

Hi Terry,

Welcome to Scubaboard. I hope you'll post some of your pictures. :D

See you around the shop.

Bjorn

Welcome to SB Terry! It's great to see another Vancouverite on board!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom