New to Scuba new to scubaboard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nanihb

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone...I´m quite new to scuba and it was great to find a place where I could find answer for many questions I still have. My instructor was great and the course too but scuba looks like a never ending story, many things to know and impossible to learn it all at once so this is a great tool for continuing education...Kudos!

Um...this is a forum for those considering ways to deal with their phobias of the ocean and sea creatures, I think you're in the wrong place.

Just kidding, welcome to Scubaboard and happy diving!

Welcome to the board and you are right there are never ending adventures for scuba. People who dive most all of their lives still have room to learn. Drop in and say hello and feel free to ask questions but keep in mind the very best way is face to face so dont forget your local dive shop to ask ????

welcome aboard!!!!
how about a little info on yourself?
fill in the fields,er blanks!!!!!!
great spot to learn from!!
great sport to learn...but addictive...and relentless.....
have fun!!!!!!
Yaeg

Hi, welcome! There is so much information within this site...incredible! I agree with Yaeg, fill put some info about yourself on your profile page.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom