New to scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wednesday

Reaction score
Hi...
I'm new to scuba. Right now I'm landlocked and probably will be for a while. In the future I hope to be able to work with ReefCheck. You have a lot of good topics on this board and (it seems like) fewer trolls. I look forward to learning more.:mean:

This board is full of useful information...the trolling in here is kept to a minimum by our AWESOME regulators.

They really keep a handle on the situation and ensure issues stay on track.

Welcome to the board and enjoy.

Jason

Hi! You'll find some interesting denizens here. Hope you achieve your goals.
DSAO,
Larry

Just started posting yesterday. And I agree with what appears to be the general consensus: this is a cool board with a lot of information to learn from!
As I am new, I have a little communication question: What does "troll" mean? I've come across that word several times on this board.

Razorblade

people like us, that are pushing all the time.... putting our doubts and answering others... :wacko:

Not so sure I understand, but it's not a problem. I just wanted to know if it was something bad. I thought it was and that it meant something like it was people who weren't regulars on this board, didn't know what they were talking about and acted as if they did, and always looked for trouble.......or something along those lines.

jepuskar once bubbled...
...the trolling in here is kept to a minimum by our AWESOME regulators.

Thus spoke the head troll. :D

...the trolling in here is kept to a minimum by our AWESOME regulators.

I read that one; that's why I got the impression that it was something bad. But then TheDarknessLord said:
people like us, that are pushing all the time.... putting our doubts and answering others...
so I thought it was refering to the same ol same ol that one usually does on a posting board.

Welcome Wednesday,

See what you started? Now I'm not sure what a troll is.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom