new to scubaboard...not scuba!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nrh

Registered
Reaction score
Wow! This is so cool! I'm hoping I'm in the right place to pop in and introduce myself.

Howdy from Texas!

A quick diving bio...

I started diving in the mid 80's. I started teaching scuba in 1990. I stopped teaching in the mid-90's due to a bad marriage (no I didn't leave him lodged under a coral head or anything, although I asked my attorney if I could!), two awesome kids, and two blown out ear drums and a bad round window. I've kept diving recreationally since then, although I only get the chance to get wet a dozen or so times a year now.

My new hubby is newly certified and I just got him a brand spanking new system for his birthday. He is pumped and ready to get WET! I'm excited to have a live in dive buddy, although I'm sure to feel like a babysitter for a good long time.

Anyhow, I think it's great that diving technology has come so far that I can sit here in my jammies and "meet" other divers from all over the world and "talk" scuba with them... and don't get me started on the new gear. OMG! I still think my Orca Edge is cool! :D

Howdy Tex and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-004.gif

Welcome.

Neato! Thanks for making me feel welcome right off the bat. :) We divers are a grand group of folks. I'm looking forward to wandering around the boards and receiving (and possibly offering) lots of tips and stuff. Like I said before... this is sooooo cool!

Welcome to the board! I'm going to give you fair warning, you might want to set a timer to let you know when your "Scubaboard Time" is up or you'll be on here all day :D It's an addiction for sure! "My name is Ber and I'm a Scubaboardaholic"
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom