new to scubaboard...not scuba!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Ber... I can see how that could be a problem. But then we wouldn't have any time to actually go diving! Ugh. It looks like you've been around for a good long time. Could you please explain to me how you got all the profile information and whatnots to post under your name? I can't seem to change anything on mine. Thanks in advance... :D

nrh:
Hey Ber... I can see how that could be a problem. But then we wouldn't have any time to actually go diving! Ugh. It looks like you've been around for a good long time. Could you please explain to me how you got all the profile information and whatnots to post under your name? I can't seem to change anything on mine. Thanks in advance... :D

It's usually not diving that suffers, it's sleeping (or working) :wink:

I'm not going to admit how many hours I've spent on here in the time I've been a member :D

To edit your profile information click on the "User CP" in the blue bar near the top of your screen. When that window opens you'll see a box on the left side that has several options in it. Choose the "Edit Profile" option and make your changes. The board had gone through a server change and some of the features like editing profiles had been temporarily disabled but I believe they are operational again.
Ber :lilbunny:

LOL... Sleeping? Working? I'd already forgotten that people did that stuff!

I think the User CP thing must still be boogered up. I'd already tried it and just got a blank screen and a "done" message on my tool bar. I thought I might have been doing something wrong. I'll give it a couple of days and try again. Glad to know I wasn't being my usual technically retarded self! Thanks again and pleased to "meet" you. :)

You're welcome, believe me I know the "technically retarded" feeling LOL! I'm not going to admit how long it took me to find the User CP function when I first found the board:doh: If that gave you the blank screen then you're right, it's not back on yet. Eventually the server transfer issues will be sorted out and we'll have all the functions back :D
Great meeting you as well, I'm sure I'll see you around the board!

I got the avatar thingy to upload so it must be coming back on slowly but surely. All good things to those who wait! Once again...great meeting you and stay warm in those cold Ohio waters! You should have called yourself Brrrrrr rabbit! :D

nrh:
You should have called yourself Brrrrrr rabbit! :D

Lets just say I get really confused when I'm teaching and the students get cold, they say "Brrrr" and I say "What?" LOL!

hello from North Richland Hills ,Texas...glad to see a new Texas member....see ya` under

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom