new to scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi.
I'm a Breton Irish living in Iceland, for now...
I studied nautical studies and marine engineering in north brittany and worked at sea for a while.
I'm both scuba and a freediver.

Thought it was time I joined after reading so many posts on here :)

Yep north iceland. Quite a lot to see here underwrwater geothermal vents (strytan) whales and loads of fish.
Pretty good conditions also, can be a bot cold getting changed outside in winter but ok vis and no current. Will be moving back to europe in a month for some diving in west Brittany.

You'll find fellow cold water divers on Scuba Board; in the U.S., the Pacific Northwest (e.g.: Oregon, Puget Sound IIRC) gets mentioned, and there are some hardy Canadian local divers. California diving can get chilly, too.

I'm not familiar wit Iceland diving; do you guys have kelp?

Richard.

howdy and welcome form south east florida USA......post some photos of the area some time.

Welcome to SB. A great place to hangout during surface intervals. Very friendly and knowledgeable people here.

Back
Top Bottom