New to St Petersburg Fl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagw8r1

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a 23 y/o F from the north looking for a dive buddy or even just a general idea of what kind of diving is around here, any particular places that are better than others, any companies that I should or should not dive with etc... I have no problem going on a dive not knowing anyone as long as the crew and company is reputable.. but I don't know anyone here yet to give me the lowdown.. and I'm dying to go diving!
Thanks!
Jules :wave:

Juels,

I live here in St Pete (past 10 yrs). PM me if you're interested in introduction to some great diving people and the local LDS I think is the best in the area.

I have family in St. Petersburg, so I make some visits. I will have to get some info from you before I come down next time.

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England. Have fun here and Dive Safe.............

My parents live in St. Pete and I'm down there all the time. PM me if you want to plan a weekend dive w/ a new buddy!

As for places, think there are dive boats that leave out of John's Pass. Treasure Island too.

Have fun in the 'Burg!

~DK

Welcome from a Gainesville-area diver!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom