New to the board and diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

N2DeepInAz

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hello everyone, I'm new to the sport and currently residing in AZ. Was looking to find out where I can find the water temps and local weather patterns at different dive sites throughout the year, so I can travel accordingly.

As mentioned in the title, I'm a newbie of only 15 dives logged but am currently AOW certified and working towards my divemaster and then onto search & recovery.

Thanks in advance for any input, it's always appreciated.

N2DeepinAz

Welcome to the board, and to the sickness :wink:

Enjoy, and dive safe!
Shirley

I find this very useful in my local area as most of the buoy data is updated every half hour or so. Check the specs for a particular area some are land based, some are sea based, and I find it most useful that you can click the icon next to the particular data line and it expands into a graphed trend from past data transmissions. I am not sure where you intend to dive but most of where I would want to dive or could afford to go.

National Data Buoy Center

I TO AM NEW TO THE BOARD. GUESS WE NEED TO STICK TOGEATHER. I DID MY FRIST 15 DIVES IN 1977. GUESS THAT MAKES ME AN OLD FART. KEEP DIVING, KEEP LEARNING, KNOW AND UNDERSTAND YOUR LIMITS, KEEP YOU'R BUDDY SAFE AND IN 30 YEARS YOU WILL BE IN MY POSITION ha ha ha !!! IT'S GOOD TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD.

AND THIS IS FOR THE REST OF YOU COLD SOB'S WHO CAN'T SAY HI:mooner:

WE ARE ALL DIVERS FAMILY!!!

Hello

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom