New To The Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rocksolid

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, Im new to Scuba Board. I just finished taking my cavern course in Florida with Rick from Genesis. It was a great course and I look forward to going back in the summer to do some more cavern diving and taking the Intro course. This site looks great, and I'm jealous of all of you that get to dive erveryday while I sit here and wait for the Ice to melt.
Darryl

welcome aboard! i moved your post here to Introductions
so folks could get a chance and say hello.

And welcome to SB. :wavey: Put us in your Favorites and check in often.

don

Sorry about all the ice, Darryl. Do you do any skiing or ice skating up there?

Welcome to the board. I'm a newbie, too; it's a great place to be.

NL

Rocksolid:
Hello Everyone, Im new to Scuba Board. I just finished taking my cavern course in Florida with Rick from Genesis. It was a great course and I look forward to going back in the summer to do some more cavern diving and taking the Intro course. This site looks great, and I'm jealous of all of you that get to dive erveryday while I sit here and wait for the Ice to melt.
Darryl
Hey that is Genesis as in GDI folks just want to clear that up. Hi Darryl welcome to the board.

GDI:
Hey that is Genesis as in GDI folks just want to clear that up. Hi Darryl welcome to the board.
lol ... I did a double take on that one myself. Welcome Darryl .. that's a little bit of an inside joke here. The folks here are nice and you'll enjoy.

Welcome to the board from Gozo, Malta! Happy diving when the ice melts!

HI There, I won't rub it in...I am from South Florida and it is nice to be able to dive pretty much whenever, plus living here it is just an hour or so plane ride to some many other awesome dive sites...but you have done something I am very interested in, I heard the cave diving in Central Florida was nice...can you tell me more about it? I would love to do it. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom