New To The Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vmaxbaby

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello All,

I signed up a while ago but was on the fence with Scuba diving. I got the vacation cert at a resort a few years ago and once home in Virginia didn't do allot with it. Then decided to get OW and go somewhere to dive. I have only been at it for a few years but find diving is like a drug that you need. Just got back from Key Largo dive trip and now that I am home and have all the life chores back to do wishing I was back diving again. Looking for more places to go in FL for my next trip so hoping once I figure out this forum can get some knowledge from experience divers here to point me in the right direction.

Bill

Congratulations on completing your scuba certification vmaxbaby! You are correct in that once you begin diving, you don't want to stop. A few of the very nice dives I have been on in Florida were in Williston at Devil's Den and at Blue Grotto. I've done a couple drift dives at Crystal River in Dunnellon, and while doing my cavern course, I did some dives at Troy Spring in Branford and Ginnie Springs in High Springs, FL. All great dives!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. You may have noticed there are many sub forums about diving just about anywhere. We usually spend our second night each Dec. at the Best Western just off 1-81 in Winchester (en route to snowbirding on the FL panhandle). You may just have to move--can't really dive any of those tiny streams in your city.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom