New to the PSD Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PWCPD Diver

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've just found this forum online recently. I'm a Detective assigned to my department's Gang Unit and I am a member of the Dive team as well.

PWCPD Diver:
Hey everyone. I've just found this forum online recently. I'm a Detective assigned to my department's Gang Unit and I am a member of the Dive team as well.

Welcome aboard, and a big ol' "Howdy" from a Texas officer. We've got a lot of good people in the PSD community on this board. It makes for a good exchange of ideas.

Since you're a Detective and on the dive team, that ought to keep you busy! Get any time for fun diving?

Again, welcome!

Rob Davie

Welcome to the board! any free time you had before is now gone :D

BigJetDriver69:
Welcome aboard, and a big ol' "Howdy" from a Texas officer. We've got a lot of good people in the PSD community on this board. It makes for a good exchange of ideas.

Since you're a Detective and on the dive team, that ought to keep you busy! Get any time for fun diving?

Again, welcome!

Rob Davie

I do get to do somw fun diving. I done alot of wreck dives off of Virginia Beach and the Outer banks of NC. The best place I've ever dived was Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. I don't think I've seen anything much compared to that (Visibility wise, bottom temps, coral heads etc...)

I may be coming down to Texas to look for a guy on a murder charge.

Brian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom