New to the site, from NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Justin,

Welcome aboard!

You will meet thousand of fantastic buddies who always more than happy to assist you with anything you have in mind about diving.

Happy Diving & Cheers

Hello fellow New Jersian!
Welcome to Scuba Board!
Do you crew on a boat that goes out in year round? If so you are a lucky fellow.
I have been couped up at home since I ending the dive season in november.
I am strictly a shore diver(shark river,manaquan inlet,train bridge(if currents are ripping).
My neighbors pool look very inviting at this time, however diving must wait until april(opening season) safe diving to you-Hope to see you at the shore!

Hey all!

As my profile states I went snorkeling with a friend in Belize. There was also a dive going on at the same time and it looked like fun so here I am. I live in NJ and am looking to get first basic (confined) certification. need some assistance finding a good instructor in the Central NJ area. Also approximate costs and additional equipment, medical, to do this all properly.

TIA!!

John :dork2:

Welcome to ScubaBoard, from a fellow NJ dive boat crew member.

What boat are you on?

Hey everyone, thank you for the warm welcome.

I crew for the Blue Fathoms out of Point Pleasant. Unfortunately she does not go out all year round. I do dive as a customer on other boats during the winter months.

RJP, do you crew for the Gypsy Blood? Thats a great boat and operation you guys got going over there.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom