New training plan....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
for the KPP. I suggest we all get cave certified so we can dive the uncrowded caves with Mike Ferrara:)

Good company is always welcome!

MikeFerrara once bubbled...
Good company is always welcome!

jbd....Mike said we couldn't come. :(

Chad

mike wouldn't want my non-DIR, all alcohol infested bloodstream anywhere near one of his caves or classes....I wear birght colors, don't match, and live for tormenting fish/students.....wait...there's no fish in OH, just students

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
mike wouldn't want my non-DIR, all alcohol infested bloodstream anywhere near one of his caves or classes....I wear birght colors, don't match, and live for tormenting fish/students.....wait...there's no fish in OH, just students

You can bring the beer.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

No fish in Ohio... sounds like you're diving in the wrong places... when was the last time you were at Gilboa, Whitestar, or Lake Erie? :D

While Mike's rig bears allot of resemblance to DIR rigs, I don't think I've heard him say he was, nor preclude diving with others that weren't. I get the impression from talking and diving with Mike that he looks for dive competence, not dive philosophies....

my 2cents,
wb

Yes. What CWB said.

My radar indicated someone around here said "cave?"
When? Soon? OK! Let's go!
:eek:utahere:

PS - I'm going to FL on Saturday to buddy up with a cave student friend of mine (that some of you know) while he finishes his certification Sunday-Tuesday. We're keeping our fingers crossed that Devil's will be clear enough for the instructor to give the green light for training dives....

cwb once bubbled...

No fish in Ohio... sounds like you're diving in the wrong places... when was the last time you were at Gilboa, Whitestar, or Lake Erie? :D

Well, if you want to call the fish at gilboa fish...go ahead, they are more like raging savages waiting for their next free meal in a bag....now the paddlefish up there...those are cool...I've only gotten to see them once, but that was pretty neat.

And mike...wherever I go, there is almost always beer in tow...the onyl question is wether or not you'd be willing to step down to the champagne of brews....

I think he he meant you had to stay home. I'm going:)

Ed You need to think Missouri not always Florida. BTW I hope your buddy(who I know) does well and that conditions will allow him to finish his certification. We'll be cheering him on from here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom