New training plan....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit once bubbled...

A bus huh? I'm cool with that :) I suppose that means I'd have to come up with doubles, etc.? BTW, the drysuit would be staying home!

If I were going to do it, I'd have no problem paying a pretty good cavern instructor to teach me (as long as he didn't drown himself laughing while watching my frog kick) :rolleyes: Just can't seem to get my legs to work right!
Ber :bunny:

Don't need doubles or anything special for cavern diving. What ever you like to use is fine. As far as the frog kick...you can do it.

MikeFerrara once bubbled...
As far as the frog kick...you can do it.

You're talking to "Miss Uncoordinated," it took 4 years to get my dolphin kick to stop looking like a seizure. (I'm not even going to talk about what happened the time I tried to go square dancing :boom: ) I just can't seem to get my legs to roll my fins into the "thrust" position for the frog kick, my DM thought my attempts were pretty funny though! I think my left leg can probably be trained but that right one likes to do its own thing!
Ber :bunny:

MikeFerrara once bubbled...

Don't need doubles or anything special for cavern diving. What ever you like to use is fine. As far as the frog kick...you can do it.

You don't know Ber very well do you....talk about comedy, Ber, I don't want to know what your 'Frog' kick looked like, hey here;s an idea....why don't we just get teh university to spring for scooters...then this whole kicking point is moot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom