New TV Pilot done and posted!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Papa_Bear

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Twotankedproductions.com presents our Pilot for a weekly TV series called SCUBA Locker! Where the divers are the stars! The divers of Anthony Wiley’s SCUBA Locker in Riverside CA are followed on trips, through training, while in the shop, and we will be learning more about each of these adventurers as time goes on. In addition we will be traveling to exotic locations for diving and fun as well as well known and not so well known locations around the southland of California. So come along and enjoy the adventure and we hope you learn something about diving, traveling, and be entertained by the divers of SCUBA Locker!

Two Tanked Productions HD & SD Underwater Productions and video services

If the National Cable company picks it up, its looking good, then it will be nation wide! We go into budget meeting in about two weeks! The Pilot is a concept video! :D

Good luck with your show. Weekly eh? That's a lot of work...

Yes it is! We spent a year putting footage in the can all over the globe! We even have cave diving action in a sacred cave in Fiji that no one has ever dived! So we have some good stuff and some great personalities! We have a fellow named George who belonged to the biker gang the "Mongols"! He walk into the shop one day in his biker garb and asked about diving! It took him two times to pass the class! He was freaked out about the open water part! He is now getting really comfortable in the water and went with us to Fiji for a week of diving and stayed to help with the cave section! He was training for ultimate cage fighting last year when we took him to the T & C's for 10 days of diving and shooting! I had invited a friend of mine named "Allison" who has a PHD and is an executive editor of a financial news paper on wall street! She loves diving and is quite good! Well we buddied them up the "Biker & Financial Editor" and low and behold love at first dive! They are engaged to be married in New York August 2nd 2008! You can't write that kind of stuff! No one would believe it! If this thing goes it will be one of the stories we tell as part of our reality!

What are you shooting with? Above and below. That "myspace" clip didn't really give many clues.

Our A-Roll is Sony FX-1 in a Bluefin Sunx lighting and our B-Roll is the HC-7. Both have wide angles lenses and the HC7 we used the Sony Sports pack to keep it out of the weather! The tree chip has to be the one that goes under water since you can get enough light top side! I can also carry it on the plane, airports, and places that would draw a lot of attention..... We use Avid to edit and Sorenson to process and render.... We also have Blu-ray capabilities.... Sound is a whole other issue! We hope we will get a sound engineer in our budget! It is my weakness and I know it, something doing Underwater work you don't have to worry too much about:wink:

Well, I got through about half of the Myspace clip. I hope that this is all introductory footage, and the subsequent episodes aren't all promotion for the shop.

I do actually wish you great success with this, because I think TV shows that depict diving as an exciting and wonderful endeavor encourage people to take up the sport, and the more people who go underwater, the more can see how much damage there is there.

I don't mean it to be too promotional, but it hinges on the shop and the personalities in it! Just like OC choppers shows their work, you have to show people that they can trust the shop owner to know his business! It is just what they (At the Shop) and what he does, stress out over everything, he is the guy who might throw something across the room.... Remember its concept and I was told to keep it under 20min! So not a lot of time for development! You can see it here as well Two Tanked Productions HD & SD Underwater Productions and video services
My goal is to put more diving and learning in it, but the buyers aren't divers and in concept I had very little time for underwater adventures! I am showing them the possibilities so the whole family will find something they like! We are planning on being sneaky about the U/W portion, but it will be there!:eyebrow:

BTW, we will be showing the beauty of the U/W world and we haven't seen too much of the "So called Damage" our glass is half full and if I really thought that I would be shooting a tattoo show!:wink::D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom