New UW theme park around Phuket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been reliably informed the fishing boats that shelter behind racha yai are just there to get out of the bad weather / rough sea when they occour, i would be very upset to think that they were fishing anywhere near the dive sites

For interest I was there today and found a Meat Cleaver among the corals, this goes along with the electric guitar that I have also recovered from that dive site !

I am starting to think these statue things are a wind up, do they have an april fools day type day here ? but agree with others that I dont think anyone would really want to go and see some man made trash under the water when you can have the chance to see anything from stonefish to banded sea snakes to ghost pipefish at Racha

Dear oh dear... The underwater park is in Siam Bay. There is a big orange buoy attached to it. Greta is probably going there on Monday. Mystery solved.
I spoke to the guy from the university who has been planning these underwater parks and he's said that it is going to promoted to dive shops next month for the start of the new high season.
http://www.oceanicdivecenter.com

Back
Top Bottom