New Venture Wing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeepguy099

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
According to Divegearexpress.com, "Dive Rite is re-designing the Venture wing to a smaller oval shape and the new 2010 version is expected to be available in early March."

Is this true? Any ideas on how many lbs. lift this wing will have?

I need a 30-35 lbs. wing and would really love if DR would come out with one!

-Jeepguy99

That's correct. The newly designed Venture EXP will be a 40lb, very streamlined wing. Saw the first prototype this morning - it's nice.

Kathleen

Kathleen

Do you think early March is too hopeful? I would love to get my hands on one in March is all :).

Thanks for the update
Jacob

Any good deal possible on the current Venture ? I guess the new one will be expensive :wink:

Hi,

The Venture wing is completely sold out and we've been on back order since January. All new orders will be filled with the new wing (name yet to be announced). The wing will be out in March and I'll have an ETA next week, along with pics and a price.

Best,
Kathleen

Got my first email update on this thing!

VOYAGER EXP WING:
The new Voyager EXP falls right in line with our other EXP models, touting a low-profile, donut-shape design. Streamlined side panels and a minimalist, oval shape create a higher-lift wing that remains unobtrusive instead of bulky. Tie-down (taco) tabs are no longer necessary.

With 40lbs/20 kgs lift the Voyager EXP is designed to accommodate up to one 95 ft3/15 L single tank, which is ideal for cold water diving or for the warm water diver who slings a pony or small stage.

LAUNCHING MARCH 1st!
Model No: BC4700
Price: $ 329.00

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom