New Watch Style Advanced Dive Computer from Scubapro for 2023! GALILEO 3 (G3)!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If only this had a full face display - like an old divers watch, I would have ordered one tomorrow. I just hate the Scubapro advertising on the bottom part of the face. Why on earth did Scubapro sacrifice this real-estate for advertising, when they could have had such a cool looking diving watch - like an old Seiko 6309. IMO this will cost them some sales.
Apart from the watch face- specs look really good, although I can't seem to find the actual size/dimensions of the watch.

Absolutely no interest for me as I have plenty of dive computers, and no desire to switch to a proprietary transmitter.

On the transmitter, appears to be a new version. I looked, but couldn’t find if this is backwards compatible with the older version or a completely new version that isn’t compatible with older SP computers.

Absolutely no interest for me as I have plenty of dive computers, and no desire to switch to a proprietary transmitter.

On the transmitter, appears to be a new version. I looked, but couldn’t find if this is backwards compatible with the older version or a completely new version that isn’t compatible with older SP computers.
New transmitter is backwards compatible with older Scubapro transmitters.

Compatible backwards and forwards.

They staying with the heart rate stuff? That computer is really unappealing. Especially at that price point.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom