new year's day dive at fantasy lake! (quarry in rolesville nc, near raleigh)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyDuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
come one, come all! bring a 2 liter drink or snacks to share! bring your drysuit if you have one, or stare longingly at me in mine! (i kid - i've done this wet, on several occasions, and it's not usually that bad...)

ncdivers are gathering at fantasy lake on new year's day to get in at least one dive, maybe two depending on your own personal cold tolerance, and eat ourselves silly. we usually dive at the 'beach' - once you're in, drive around past the docks, past the sloping beach area, and park just past it near the shelter. the fee for the quarry is $15 but we don't charge a fee to hang out with our collective awesomeness. meet herman! point & snicker at da aquamaster! check out our collection of dive-related license plates on our cars!

plus i think we've decided to have some sidemount rig discussions & possible try dives, so if sidemount is perhaps in your future, come on down. we don't bite unless expressly asked.

just a bump-diddy-bump, since it's getting closer!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom