New Years Day @ Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arent you supposed to be in Bonair about now?:confused:

8 days and counting baybee - 8 days. After today I just have to survive one more week without having a major meltdown and I will be sipping rum punch!

Im not sure how many days till Chicago? I dont even know what the date is today. When your not working you dont know the time or the Date.. I kind of like it.. Send me a Text message a couple days ahead of time so I can get ready will ya. As far as the stalking goes. online is fine I just have to stay 500ft away.

Sheesh -- Bonaire is 8 days and Chicago is too many to countdown. Did I mention I am leaving for Bonaire in 8 days? And the temps this week in Bonaire have been in the upper 80s... in fact... it is 82 deg F right now at 9:42 am! What's the weather here in Michigan... um, -9 deg F.

Lucky for the 2 of you - I return home weeks before the Chicago trip - I should be somewhat tolerable then. :D

8 days and counting baybee - 8 days. After today I just have to survive one more week without having a major meltdown and I will be sipping rum punch!

Looks like she is on to you, she just called you a baby. Usually people wait until they meet you in person before they pass judgement on you. This girl must be a pretty good judge of character?????

Makes you think she might change her mind about riding with you to Chicago before February.

Did I mention I am leaving for Bonaire in 8 days?

I enjoyed Bonaire. A group went on a package deal. Two boat dives in the morning and unlimited shore diving. We had a nice reef right off our hotel and dove there days and nights. Have fun!

Oh Paint just admit it, you saw me pull my hood with the ears out of the car and you did your best to pretend not to know me :kiss2:

That wasn't you I saw leaving the trail along the bottom was it? It was a diver in doubles who, I believe, was part of a threesome and the other two were just watching the third drag knees through the mud.
Ber :lilbunny:

I honestly did not see you. I would have said hello had I. Sorry to disappoint you.... LOL....

I can safely say no. I was part of a foursome on land, but 2 headed to the tubes, while I stayed near the plane with the 4th person in our group. Was doing somewhat of a tech evaluation with her for myself to see how I might be in a Tech class (she is a technical diving instructor). As soon as I get another job I hope to maybe start some of the Tech classes. And after borrowing those double 120's from my buddy, MY GOD I WANT A SET!!!! I LOVE THEM!!. Back to the trail thing, I am about 90% sure I did not do that, I know I made it under the plane several times without touching the bottom, I think about halfway through I may have touched the bottom though. Tore my "dry glove" 8 minutes into a 26 minute dive, so I kept hitting it trying to warm it up and I remember at one point my fin hit some rocks, so I do apologize for any disturbances I may have caused.

Oh Paint just admit it, you saw me pull my hood with the ears out of the car and you did your best to pretend not to know me :kiss2:

That wasn't you I saw leaving the trail along the bottom was it? It was a diver in doubles who, I believe, was part of a threesome and the other two were just watching the third drag knees through the mud.

I would have done that just to piss you off! :D

J/K

I can safely say no. I was part of a foursome on land, but 2 headed to the tubes, while I stayed near the plane with the 4th person in our group. Was doing somewhat of a tech evaluation with her for myself to see how I might be in a Tech class (she is a technical diving instructor). As soon as I get another job I hope to maybe start some of the Tech classes. And after borrowing those double 120's from my buddy, MY GOD I WANT A SET!!!! I LOVE THEM!!. Back to the trail thing, I am about 90% sure I did not do that, I know I made it under the plane several times without touching the bottom, I think about halfway through I may have touched the bottom though. Tore my "dry glove" 8 minutes into a 26 minute dive, so I kept hitting it trying to warm it up and I remember at one point my fin hit some rocks, so I do apologize for any disturbances I may have caused.

The trail was at the end of the long platform far away from the plane. I'm hoping she would hit you with a stick if you were performing a "somewhat" tech evaluation and doing what this diver was doing.
I would have done that just to piss you off! :D

J/K
You I would have thwapped with a stick :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom