New Years Day @ Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I missed the red coat up close but witnessed it from dock #1!
Hey now...I know it's bright but GEEEZ! :rofl3:

The weather was great, so so much nicer than last year. We found the exit from the water to be the most dangerous part! SLIPPERY!! My doubles were as nervous as I was!

Water + cold = ice (on the stairs!) Hypothermia isn't the most dangerous thing about cold water/cold weather diving, it's the glare ice on the steps that will kill you :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

Hypothermia isn't the most dangerous thing about cold water/cold weather diving, it's the glare ice on the steps that will kill you :wink:

Long rides in the country with a red coated rabbit won't kill me??!?!?!?!? :D

I know, I should be studying...

Here's Ber with her snazzy new boat coat.

Anyone happen to notice the guy taking off the red suit in the background? That was I paintball:) And the guy in front of me, behind Ber is one of mu buddies Steve. Sorry, I did not realize if anyone there was from here, never really met anyone, but I was the one with the giant red Viking suit. I know I said hello to a few of you when getting my gear on, so I shall say hello again. Was an awesome day, finally got to try out doubles, borrowed my friends and tried them out, awesome things that I must get soon! (anyone want to trade for a kidney or something?) Only bad thing, about 8 minutes into our 26 minute dive, my dry glove tore!! Made for a very cold remaining dive. Awesome day though (AND THE CHILI WAS GREAT MIKE!!) Well, hope to talk to some of you again soon, have fun and be safe diving.

Paint

Sorry, I did not realize if anyone there was from here, never really met anyone, but I was the one with the giant red Viking suit. I know I said hello to a few of you when getting my gear on, so I shall say hello again.
Oh Paint just admit it, you saw me pull my hood with the ears out of the car and you did your best to pretend not to know me :kiss2:

Was an awesome day, finally got to try out doubles, borrowed my friends and tried them out, awesome things that I must get soon! (anyone want to trade for a kidney or something?)

Paint
That wasn't you I saw leaving the trail along the bottom was it? It was a diver in doubles who, I believe, was part of a threesome and the other two were just watching the third drag knees through the mud.
Ber :lilbunny:

Okay... I stopped by Gilboa on the way back from the frozen tundra and no one was there with the temps at 0F. Wassup with that?!? :D

LOL - go figure! I was there last Sunday (1/11). There were 5 in my party and two more groups of 2 and 3.

BBBBRRRRR it was cold, but when ya gotta get wet, ya gotta get wet! :D

I think i spend more time trying to get my gear off (with cold wet frozen fingers) than I did in the water that day!

LOL - go figure! I was there last Sunday (1/11). There were 5 in my party and two more groups of 2 and 3.

BBBBRRRRR it was cold, but when ya gotta get wet, ya gotta get wet! :D

I think i spend more time trying to get my gear off (with cold wet frozen fingers) than I did in the water that day!

Arent you supposed to be in Bonair about now?:confused:

Arent you supposed to be in Bonair about now?:confused:

Hey I know that things are slow at GM, but man you really need to back of the stalking. Remember that this is a public forum that could be used at your probation hearing against you.

How many more days till Chicago?

Hey I know that things are slow at GM, but man you really need to back of the stalking. Remember that this is a public forum that could be used at your probation hearing against you.

How many more days till Chicago?

Im not sure how many days till Chicago? I dont even know what the date is today. When your not working you dont know the time or the Date.. I kind of like it.. Send me a Text message a couple days ahead of time so I can get ready will ya. As far as the stalking goes. online is fine I just have to stay 500ft away.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom