New Year's Dive - Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy43068:
Choby and Ber, you idjuts don't know how to live. You SHOULD be inside sitting beside the fire drinking hot todies on this day. NOT diving in some ice-hole freezing yer butts off. What are you people thinking?

:D

Ah, but its all about being a little different from the norm.... Being outside, sitting by the fire and drinking hot todies after a dive in the 37 degree water...that's the way to bring in the New Year. However, if given the choice, I'd be on some live-aboard diving some nice coral reef...oh well, what one has to do to get wet.

vr

JC

Jchoby:
Ah, but its all about being a little different from the norm.... Being outside, sitting by the fire and drinking hot todies after a dive in the 37 degree water...that's the way to bring in the New Year. However, if given the choice, I'd be on some live-aboard diving some nice coral reef...oh well, what one has to do to get wet.

vr

JC

Water was 45F today! Beautiful sunny 22F day with a nice hour long dive!!

ICUROK:
I cant go.
church day for me..
Scott

Gee~~~ I just realize that it is Sunday. Yeah it is a church day to me, too.......

hoosier:
Gee~~~ I just realize that it is Sunday. Yeah it is a church day to me, too.......

To bad there are not more Preist divers out there.

LOL
Sc:fish: :sunny ott

Notso_Ken:
Anybody else going to be diving wet?

Hades has frozen over (hopefully Gilboa won't) - got a non-refusable deal on a drysuit. May have to come out and initiate it!

ICUROK:
To bad there are not more Preist divers out there.

LOL
Sc:fish: :sunny ott

But you can attend any churches (I mean same denomination if you insist) nearby the Gilboa. :D

Stupid question...What is it like to dive this time of year, besides very cold??? What can you see?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom