New Years dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do I need to copy it ????? :wink:

the K

If you can this plate is awsome need to see how much it would cost. Sue and Willis have one its one size fits all. Tim

Will check it out today or Monday.

the K

Hi Looney Birds
If you would like to have a Lake Lanier Looney Birds Shirt on Jan. 1 2008 - I will meet with you to pick out color, size & money - before the Dec. 11--Cell 404-213-8557

Thanks Clif

Looks like I will be there. I dove all winter long wet last year, even on a blowing snow day when my fingers were so numb I could barely change tanks I enjoyed it. In fact I enjoyed it so much that yesterday I ordered my new Pinnacle Evolution II dry suit and picked up some undergarments that you could scale everest in. So, I'm hoping I'll be dry.

however my hands will still be cold as I didn't get dry gloves yet :-(

I still get cold just thinking about a few dives we did last winter,it was all good till Febuary came and dropped the water temps in the low 40s. Where have you been Jeremy? long time no see.

Where have you been Jeremy? long time no see.

It's been a crazy few months to say the least. I made myself a promise that I wouldn't NOT dive again unless it was at the Beach or the springs....well, I never made it to either!

In the meantime I realized there is more to life than diving :D. I think I finally figured out how to balance all of my interest and hobbies.

Hope to see you out there on New Years Day.

Jeremy

Well, I'll see if I can't coax The Yellow Angel Fish into making a big pot of Irish or beef stew for us to warm up on.

I'm also planning on bringing my dome tent with the propane heaters for the S/I as I did last year. A little warmth goes a long way.

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom