New York Bombings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wannadive

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to check in with my new friends here, and express my concern for the people in new york...I'm sure you've all heard of the bombings at the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

My thoughts are with everyone!

Andy

Our prayers go out to the hundreds if not thousands of dead in these terrorist attacks on the Trade Center, the Pentagon and Washington Mall. And as news would have it potentially the Whitehouse.

This is a truely terrible day, and to those who did it, may you be damned for an eternity!

I agree it is a say day. My thoughts are with everyone also. This is the only board I could get to as cnn.com and all news sites are griding to a hult.

Did we have any regulars in that area?

My step daughter is in Newport News Virginia and they are being evacuated and she says it is like a military camp there. Armed Marines everywhere.

She works for a Military Newspaper. I hope all is okay my wife hasn't been able to get ahold of her in the last hour.

Hello Folks,

Our prayers go out the all the Scuba Boarders on this horrendous day in history. Of the 16 members listing their home state as New York, we currently have 5 members who list New York City as their home, 1 in Long Island.

We pray for all those living with this terror in their immediate lives and especially for all those that have lost their lives or been injured.

I will also add my prayers for both the locals and anyone who has family in the affected areas. My wifes father lives about 45 minutes outside the city but I know its alot worse for those with family closer.

Blood donations are going to be greatly needed. And if you can't donate for some reason, donations to the Red Cross will also be needed.

This is a sad day...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom