Newb from CA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PTscubapirate

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hey everyone, new diver here from Sacramento CA. Dad used to be an instructor and I finally went and got my PADI open water cert. we have family in both Monterey and South Florida so we plan on diving together quite a bit....once I get all my gear. I have mask, fins, boots, snorkel and one of my patients (i’m a physical therapist) isn’t able to dive anymore so he sold me a bunch of little things (bags, dive light, charts, etc) and an atomic Z2 X regulator set up.

Still have a few more things to gather and looking for recommendations on gear. Looking forward to getting underwater as often as posssible.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Lots of great things to learn here. Many passionate opinions, and something for every level of diving.
Don't hesitate to ask questions! Posting in the Basic Forum, at least in the beginning, carries a bit of protection from some of the flaming you might see on other boards. Enjoy yourself here!

Welcome! I just dived with someone who came from Sacramento.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom