Newbie..........aching 2 get my feet wet!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubarn0203

Reaction score
Hey,

Just wanted to say Hi to all,and I am glad that I found this site.Getting ready to start my scuba course in about 3 weeks and I can't wait.Look forward to making some friends and finding out all the info I can about this new hobby,that I always wanted to do!!Well the time has Finally arrived......and I am counting the days :dazzler1:

Hey, welcome to the board. You are from Buffalo, i went to school at RIT. Read as much as you can from SB before purchasing equiptment. You will learn a ton. Good luck with your class. I wish I dove Lake Ontario when I was up there.

Gerard

get your feet wet? That sounds cold, stay dry.

Welcome to the board.

welcome aboard!

Welcome; you've found a great place. I wish I'd found it sooner!

Gerard's advice about checking here before getting equipment is excellent. I got lots and lots of help when I was gearing up, and ended up with what is perfect for me.

All the best!

Howdy There! :sunny

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

Hope you get your whole body wet & wrinkled!

don

scubarn0203:
Hey,

Just wanted to say Hi to all,and I am glad that I found this site.Getting ready to start my scuba course in about 3 weeks and I can't wait.Look forward to making some friends and finding out all the info I can about this new hobby,that I always wanted to do!!Well the time has Finally arrived......and I am counting the days :dazzler1:

You have found a great place for information. I can really sympathzie with you as I found this board several weeks ago and I go start my classes tomorrow :bounce:

Hang around it really gets fun here!

Dan (also a newbie)

Good luck---

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom