Newbie Dive Addict

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Finished with class part and took the final which I aced, next up Open Water check-out dives Fri/Sat...Anxious to first make a trip out the Flower Gardens with the LDS after that.

Congrats!

I am a 17 year rookie (not 17 yr. old...! LOL) I did my OW that long ago for helicopter SAR, but ended up over employed as a land medic to seriously pursue SAR. I have since entered the medical devices industry and have done a lot of traveling, and missed a lot of great diving opportunities. So, end last year I did a refresher and I am too now finding this a little obsessive.

By July I should have about 8-12 post-refresh dives in. I am planning on coming down to the FLL/PBI area for the weekend to do my AOW with a Night dive. We should chat, and if all is cool, perhaps you will be up to it too?

Last edited:
Would love to but I don't live in FLL just yet, will be moving there In August. Let me know where you'll do the AOW and how it went. Most likely be doing that over there as well after I move.

Would love to but I don't live in FLL just yet, will be moving there In August. Let me know where you'll do the AOW and how it went. Most likely be doing that over there as well after I move.

No problem. I let you know how things go. I will be doing it on July 31 and Aug 1st.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom