Newbie from Western Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foxtrot16

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

My name is Karl and I have just joined this site. I live in Rockingham, Western Australia - which is about 35 km south of Perth and located on the beach. Many would say that this is God's country and I wont disagree :):)

I have been in and out of diving since I got my cert back in 1985 - mostly due to my work taking me all around Australia and often far from the ocean. However, I have now settled down and jumped feet first back into diving and my new passion under water photography - I have a Sea & Sea DX- 1G.

I look forward to contributing to many discussions and meeting many of you.

Karl

Hello from the other side of the country! I'll look forward to seeing some wonderful underwater photography from you!

Welcome to the ScubaBoard, Mate! Plenty of the "Downunder" on here! Enjoy the new camera and post pics.

0112.gif

WELCOME TO
:sblogo:
fbottom3.gif

Yippee! Another West Aussie :) Welcome!

We have a great Australia section here and do weekly diving updates so jump in with what you've been doing - you can usually get there via the purple link in my signature, too :wink:

Our Underwater Photo area is active so make sure to share your images, ask questions, help others and participate in our Themes that are Stickied at the top!

You're going to love it here :)

Welcome. How's the diving on your side of the country? Were still loving the weather here in Queensland :D

Hi all,

Thanks for the responses. The weather is great here at the moment (a part from the big 'willy willys' we had a few weeks ago), thought the water yesterday it was a bit chilly.

Karl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom